As Updated July 1, 2017
What types of personal information do we collect from you
When use the Website Services and creating an account, CanWeedEh, may collect a wide range of information to assist us with a better understanding of our user’s needs and be able to provide the utmost overall experience. Personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you such as username, password, date of birth may be collected through the Website. Personal information provided through the Website may be directed to servers located in Canada and Worldwide.
- Information you provide to the CanWeedEh website, such as your name, email address, date of birth, telephone number, gender, mailing address and location, together with any other personal information you enter on the website, such as information about your private activities and hobbies, biography, content reviews, can be collected and stored. You can also choose to use either your real name or an alias. By default, the information you provide through the CanWeedEh Services is public including in search results, but we generally give you settings, like a “private account” option to change this when registering or from the privacy settings menu. CanWeedEh Services, such as searching and viewing public user profiles on the network, requires a prior registration with the website.
- Payments Information. If you perform a business transaction with us, we may collect your financial information such as your payment method, PayPal account, a Credit card number, type, expiration date, security code, and any other financial information. We may use any financial information or a payment method provided to (i) process payment for any purchases made on our website, (ii) to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, (iii) enroll you in any pre-authorized promotional programs in which you choose to participate.
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our Website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) invitations, or a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
- Information from websites and apps that use our Services. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or application and use our services. This information could include your Internet protocol address, device ID, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, access times, your operating system and application version, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, device operating system type and version.
- Cookies and use of cookie data. When you visit our website or application, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. During your visits to other websites or applications where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our site to show you CanWeedEh advertisements. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which usually stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our site.
- Web Beacons and Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our Website or application visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
How do we use this Information
We use all the information we have, to help us provide and support our Services, and enable us to progress constantly so we can deliver new and improve existing products and services.
- Develop and Improve Services. To provide you with the best experience we may use this information to make inferences, like what topics you may be interested in, and develop a customized content tailored to your interest to show you, ads, promotional material offers, newsletters & feeds and surveys questioners.
- We use the information to identify you as a user in our system, manage your account, verify your geographic location in order to personalize our Service and recommend content based on your interests.
- We use your information to communicate with you, by email, postal mail or mobile device, to send you marketing communications, to make you aware of any updates to our services, policies & terms, and to respond all inquiries when you contact us.
- Safety and Security. We use the information we have, to help verify accounts and activity, provide you with a customer support and security to protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities. Also, enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions and protect our rights and the rights of other CanWeedEh users.
How this Information is shared
Although we may share information with the parties indicated below, as an autonomous social network we are determined to minimize the occasions in which your personal information is shared or disclosed.
- Network Users. When you use our Services to communicate with an audience, you choose who can see the posts you share on the network by selecting friends, specific groups, or the public which consist of registered CanWeedEh users only. Our default is almost always to make the user information you provide through the Services public, (available to our registered network users only), for as long as you do not delete it, but we also provide you with profile settings, such as “private account” and block options to select from.
- Commerce Transactions: When you register, or make any purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites or applications, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you respond, or make a payment through our Services offer or a program, we may provide the seller, commerce provider, with your name, email address, mailing address and other information to that merchant.
- Third-party service providers: We may share information, including personal information, with third parties or websites and applications that are integrated with our services or perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our website functionality, surveys and other features offered through our site. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Laws & Regulations. We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a laws, regulations, legal process, or government authority request; to protect the safety of users; and CanWeedEh rights and property, security or technical issues; or to address fraud. When we believe, disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or policies.
- Aggregated and Non-Personal or Non-Private Information.We may share or disclose your non-personal/private, aggregated or otherwise public information, under any of the above circumstances, such as but not limited to your public user profile information, public posts, your friends network or groups you are part of, or about users who saw or clicked on a link, or an advertisement. We may also share it with third-party companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our site and on websites or applications of third parties to be able to analyze the advertising you see, or place a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content.
How Can You Access and Modify Your Information
If you are registered network user of our Service with an online profile, we provide you with the ability to access, review, modify or delete your personal information or profile through service tools such as “Account Settings”. If you or us choose to terminate your account at any time, we may still retain copies of your public information, like your user profile information and public posts, even after you have deleted the information from the CanWeedEh Services.
Further, we can retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, be able to enforce our terms and conditions, or take any actions otherwise permitted by law.
To be able to correct any inaccuracies about your personal information, you have a right to know about all information CanWeedEh possesses about you.
You can contact CanWeedEh about any questions, comments or concerns you may have about this Policy, your information, or your consents.
BALKAN GROUP Inc.
363 Sanatorium Road
HAMILTON, ON, L9C 2A5